Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mini-review Bio-Oil

Well hello there!

Today you'll be reading all about this little bottle called bio-oil.
About a month ago, I had a fresh scar and since I heard a few things on the bio oil, I decided to give this baby a go.
I realize I need to use this product for way longer than a month, but I thought I'd share my thoughts on this product with you anyways.

Apparently it shouldn't only handle scars, but it's supposed to take care of stretch marks, uneven skin tone, aging skin and dehydrated skin as well.



This oil contains plant extracts and vitamins.

On the bottle you'll see it has PurCellin Oil, this means that the oil's consistency makes it light and non-greasy when applying.

I dab some oil on my finger and massage it where I need it for a few minutes.

You'll notice it's not as a greasy as you've first applied it. This is where the PurCellin Oil comes in :)






As for every products, you have lovers and haters.
I'm still in the middle. I still haven't seen any results (which is normal, since I haven't been using this for long), but I'll come back to this review after using it for a few more months.
For now, I've been using, not only on my scar but also on some of my hyper pigmentation. After only using Bio oil for 2 weeks I already noticed that this clogged up my pores :(
I won't be using this for any of my hyper pigmentation, but I will continue using the oil for my scar. We'll just have to wait and see!

Did you know this?

Bio-Oil has won 134 skincare awards and has become the No.1 selling scar and stretch mark
products in 16 countries since its global launch in 2002.

See you in a few months for a more in depth review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment